The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations. When you study in the UK you meet people from different nationalities, sharing their backgrounds and discovering new perspectives.
Generations of international students have come to England for their educations, which means that English universities have decades of experience in working with international students
Advantages of studying in the UK
- Studying in the UK will help you develop excellent language skills.
- As well as being a great place to live, coming to a UK university or college will offer you world-class teaching and prepare you for the global workplace.
- The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
- UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence. lop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialised modules.
- The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
AV Career Vision Overseas is the Admission Office for South East Asia & Middle East for Kensington College of Business in London.
The Admission cum Head office is situated in Chennai for processing all the student applications and handling applications from educational consultants from various countries all over South East Asia and Middle East.
About Kensington College of Business
The College was established in 1982. KCB has more than 30 years of experience in delivering Undergraduate level and Postgraduate level courses of prominent British Universities such as Wales, Glamorgan, Hertfordshire, Portsmouth, Thames Valley, Chester and others.
The College was one of the very first independent colleges to be approved as a degree course provider by Act of Parliament originating from the UK Government’s Department of Education.
Over time the College has offered foundation degrees, Bachelor’s degrees and Masters degrees with around a dozen UK Universities.
Please click below to know more about Kensington college of Business