Why US Education?
Foreign students continue to flock to the United States in large numbers. Today, there are over 96,700 students from India studying in the U.S., constituting approximately 11.8 percent of the total foreign student population and making India the second leading country behind China for international students in the U.S. Statistics also show that the number of Indian students pursuing master’s degrees in the United States has followed a dramatic upward trend. In 2013, more than 90,000 Indian students took the Graduate Record Examination for admittance to U.S. graduate schools – marking an incredible 70 percent surge from the previous year.
US is being the prime destination for Indian students because of the following reasons
- International reputation and acceptability
- Combination of theoretical & Practical Education system
- Students are eligible to work while studying in the same field of study through CPT – Curriculum program training
- Students are eligible to stay back after graduation through OPT- Optional training program
- Opportunity to gain practical knowledge and exposure during and after study
- Beyond the classroom walls, countless extra-curricular activities give students a chance to develop leadership skills and community spirit. U.S. universities
promote outside-class learning through varied social, cultural, and sports activities
AV Career Vision Overseas is the Admission Office for South East Asia & Middle East for Monroe College in New York.
The Admission cum Head office is situated in Chennai for processing all the student applications and handling applications from educational consultants from various countries all over South East Asia and Middle East.
About Monroe College, New York:
Monroe College, New York, established since 1933 and one of the Oldest Colleges existing for more than 80 years would be one of the best places for Indian students to study under graduate and graduate program at an affordable fee.
Please click below to know more about Monroe college